18 Jan 2013

Style Me Friday... What's In My Bag!

rose gold sequins are for lovers

This week I thought I would give you a little peek into my date night clutch bag! 

It's not often my bag is cleared out enough to be able to do this sort of thing, but as I'm trying hard to get organised this year I thought this would be a fun way to share cute things and encourage myself!

My bag (from a-thread) is actually sold as an ipad case, but I think it would be foolish to keep it hidden away; it's just too pretty! In it lives a few of my favorite things; my vintage glasses, camera purse (from my bestie in NYC), Loud & Lovely pink lip gloss from MAC,  Juliette Has A Gun bullet perfume, Hello Kitty tic tac's (for my ridiculous sweet-tooth), and my trustworthy iPhone -it's even got our little piggy stuck on the cover! 

In hindsight of packing this bag it seems to have expressed me quite well - quite girly, a little bit quirky and a twist of rock n roll. This organisational thing isn't so bad after all!

What does your bag say about you? 
Follow us

4 comments:

  1. Love the vintage glasses. The bag is also super pretty, I'm a big fan of rose gold. My going out bag is usually pretty organised but my day bag is a mess. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jolly Good! What a fab name :D
      My bag today is a total state. All receipts and sadness! Going to have a clear out later on today :S Gotta keep on top of these things as its so easy to get out of control! haha

      Delete
  2. Nice nice! I might steal this idea later... Although my bag as it is right now might give off weird signals. All it contains is old unimportant receipts and a canvas shopping bag because all important things get stuffed into my pockets ;) (this is a tip if you ever want to mug me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start doing this monthly I think as it's a good way to get me organized :)
      Glad I know I'm not the only one who carries weird stuff in my day bag. That's my next challenge! (sorting it out, not mugging you! hee hee)

      Delete