OMG Cookies just made high noon tea WAY more bad-ass.
You will need:
100g caster sugar
150g flour (plus a dash more if you need it)
1 egg yolk (yellow bit!)
a few drops lemon flavoring (or real juice if you're hardcore!)
some alphabet cookies or some crafty cutting skills!
1)Stick the butter, sugar and flour in a bowl and mush until it starts to look mixed in.
2) Add in the yolk and lemon drops and mix in till dough like. Add more flour if needed - you don't want it too sticky, but too stiff and you wont taste all the good stuff!
3) Put your oven on at 180C. If you are anything like us, it wouldn't have occurred till now, besides, the next part will take a little while to perfect!
4)Roll out your dough and start OMG cutting. Cookie cutters work best, but if you aren't blessed with these objects of joy, use a paper template to trace and help you cut out the all important letters.
5) Delicately space out on a couple of trays. They don't spread too much so if space is a hassle don't fret!
6) Put them in the oven for about 10 mins until golden on the tops.
7) Try very hard not to eat them straight off the tray and let them cool a little first!
8) Boil kettle and get the girls round for a gossip...